Who doesn't Love a Home Baked Cookie?
Updated: Jan 7, 2020
At Dragonfly's Early Learning, we love to get the children involved in anything in the kitchen
It is great to be able to get the children involved in cooking
This recipe has only a few ingredients and can be made very quickly so keeps the young ones interested
So simple but really delicious
2 cups dessicated coconut
2 cups sultanas or fruit of your choice
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nuts of your choice
1 can condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2.. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl till the mixture comes together.
3. Line biscuit trays with baking paper
4. Place spoonfulls of mixture on trays. Make them as large or as small as you like.
5. Place in oven and cook for 10 to 15 mins or until biscuits are a beautiful brown
6. Leave for a few minutes before placing on a cooling rack
7. These biscuits keep for at least 2 weeks....if they last that long!!!!
To learn more about Dragonfly's Early Learning go to: https://www.dragonflys.com.au/contact-us