Here is a very quick recipe to make while you still have hungry children at home.
This will make them very happy!!!
340g packet Vanilla Cake mix
2/3 cup melted butter
300ml sour cream
440g can crushed pineapple, drained
(Can also use frozen raspberries, or any frozen berries to cut down on sugar if desired
Drain if necessary)
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
3. In a bowl mix together cake mix and butter.
4. Spread evenly across the base of the tray.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile mix sour cream and drained crushed pineapple together.
7. Spread across the warm biscuit base and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
8. OPTIONAL: This is a 5th ingredient, but highly worth it, sprinkle with shredded coconut before returning to the oven with the creamy pineapple.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
10. Then refrigerate. The base will firm up like a delicious shortbread.
11. Slice to serve
Recipe and photograph have been taken from the 4 Ingredients The Easiest ONE POT Cookbook Ever!
Shop online: www.4ingredients.com.au/shop
To learn more about us, at Dragonfly's Early Learning at Coolum Beach, go to https://www.dragonflys.com.au/contact-us
Or give us a call on 07 5471 6500. We would love to hear from you
sunshinecoast #sunshinebeach #sunshinecoastkids #sunshine #childcare #education #sunshinecoastmumsandbubs #kindergarten #children #childcare #kidsonthecoast #newdads #sunnycoastmums #kidstuff #kidslife #perigianbeach #perigiansprings #earlylearning #earlyyears