Peanut Butter Biscuits
Holidays are on the way. These holidays you may be looking for something for the children to do. This is one easy recipe and who doesn't love peanut butter?
When I first looked at this recipe, I thought....3 ingredients....."No Way"!!!
No flour, no worries.. these peanut butter biscuits are delicious
Make them very thin and crispy or leave thicker for a crispy outer and a softer centre
Choose coconut sugar and nuts for a more healthy alternative
Make them with almond butter and almonds for a more upmarket approach
Either way....they are delicious
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup of peanut butter
3/4 cup of castor sugar or coconut sugar for a healthier alternative
You can add:
1/2 cup peanuts, almonds or choc bits if desired
1. Set oven temperature at 170C
2. Prepare a tray with baking paper and cooking spray
3. Cream sugar and peanut butter together
4. Add egg and beat again till well combined
5. Add 1/2 cup choc bits, peanuts or chopped almonds if desired 7. Roll into teaspoon size balls or little bit larger.
8. Press down till very thin.
9. Bake at 170°C for 10 minutes.
10. These are very quick and easy and taste great.
Peanut Butter cookies below are made with coconut sugar which makes them much darker and they were made thicker for a crispy outer and a softer centre
To learn more about Dragonfly's Early Learning go to: