Does your family love Nutella? If so, this is the recipe for you.
I have made this one for my family who are all Nutella fans and they really enjoyed it!
You can decorate with chopped hazelnuts as in this pic or drizzle with melted Cadbury's Caramilk chocolate as in the photo below
Nutella Tart Serves: 8-12 Metric
Ingredients 190 gram pkt Walkers shortbread biscuits
75 grams soft unsalted butter
400 grams nutella (at room temperature)
100 grams chopped toasted hazelnuts
500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
2 teasp vanilla
1. Prepare a 23cm spring form pan with baking paper to the base and sides 2. Break the biscuits into the bowl of a processor
3. Add the butter and a 15ml tablespoon of Nutella
4. Blitz until it starts to clump.
5. Add 25g/3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
6. Tip into a 23cm/9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon.
7. Place in the fridge to chill.
8. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla until smooth
9. Add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture
10. Continue beating until combined.
11. Remove the springform out of the fridge
12. Carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
12. Scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover OR drizzle with Cadbury Caramilk chocolate
13. Place the pan in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
14. Serve straight from the fridge for best results.
15. Can be served with yoghurt, ice cream or cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce
To learn more about us at Dragonfly's Early Learning at Coolum Beach, go to:
Or Call us on 07 5471 6500 to talk to us or to make a booking. We would love to hear from you