Freckle Sprinkle Slice
Updated: Jan 7, 2020
This one is great for the kids....but sprinkles are for the big kids too!!! Don't you love them??
This was one for the grandkids, would also be great for a birthday party
FRECKLE SPRINKLE SLICE Ingredients
200g of scotch finger biscuits crushed 125g of butter chopped 1 can of condensed milk 2 1/2 cups of desiccated coconut 2 eggs 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Icing 2oogms white chocolate 40gms butter 24 freckle lollies Sprinkles
Method 1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Line and grease a 17 x 28cm slice pan with baking paper.
3. In a bowl add, crushed biscuits and coconut mix to combine.
4. Melt butter with condensed milk, mix to combine. Add vanilla
5. Whisk 2 eggs in a cup with a fork. Set aside
6. Cool condensed milk and butter mix slightly.
7. Add eggs, mix well.
8. Pour into biscuit crumbs and mix well.
9. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and smooth top.
10. Bake for 25 mins or until golden and firm to touch.
11. Cool on wire rack. 12. Make chocolate icing
13. Break chocolate up into a plastic bowl or jug
14. Add butter into chocolate
15. Heat in 20 sec increments till melted
16. Stir well to combine with butter
17. Spread over slice evenly
18. Place on freckles ( 4 rows of 6 ) and sprinkle with sprinkles.
19. Leave to set.
20. Cut into squares making sure there's a freckle in each square.
21. Store in an airtight container.