Updated: Jan 7
This recipe is a winner. Very simple to make. Caramello Slice takes 3 or 4 hours to set in the fridge but is really worth waiting for!!
250gms plain sweet biscuits (like Arnotts Marie biscuits)
220gms Cadbury Caramello chocolate (see my recipe tips below for info on this)
1/4 cup (60gms) butter
1/2 to 3/4 cup (200-300gms) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup (20gms) desiccated coconut
250gms milk chocolate for topping milk
1. Grease and line the base and sides of an 18 x 28cm slice pan with baking paper
2. Set aside
3.. Crush plain sweet biscuits till fine crumbs remain
4. Break Caramello chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in microwave
5. Stir through sweetened condensed milk, coconut and crushed biscuits.
6. Mix and smooth firmly into a baking tin.
7. Melt the milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave in 20 second increments (careful, don't overheat)
8. Spread over the top and refrigerate.
9.Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before cutting into slices
10. Store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days
11. Suitable to freeze for up to 1 month
The amount of condensed milk required will depend on the biscuits that you choose
You want the mixture to hold together well and not be too loose
Start with 1/2 cup
To learn more about Dragonfly's Early Learning go to
Or call us on 07 5471 6500 to arrange a Centre tour