Breakfast Bliss Balls
Updated: Jan 7, 2020
Thanks to Larns our very dedicated and amazing Toddler Educator, we have this recipe that is a family favourite of hers. Got leftover Weet-bix pieces and a banana that you need to use, this is the recipe for you. Great for breakfast on the run and children love it!
4 Weet-Bix, crumbled
1 large ripe banana, coarsely chopped
200g fresh medjool dates, pitted, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup desiccated coconut
1. Process the almonds in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add Weet-Bix, banana, date, vanilla and 2 tbs of the coconut.
3. Process until combined.
4. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
5. Spread remaining coconut on a plate.
6. Roll balls lightly in coconut to coat.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Inspiration for this recipe is to be found on the Taste Website
To learn more about dragonfly's Early Learning, go to https://www.dragonflys.com.au/contact-us
Or telephone us on 07 5471 6500