Banana Slice or Muffins
Don't these look delicious?
Last week the Dragonfly's Early Learning Possums at Coolum Beach made this slice and muffins at kindy. Food tastes so much better when you are able to make it yourself!!!
Banana Oatmeal Muffins or Slice
1 cup SR Flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup castor sugar
3 medium bananas (mashed)
tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups almond milk
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup choc chips
1. Preheat oven at 180C
2. Place all dry ingredients into a bowl.
3. Mix well
4. Mash bananas in a jug.
5. Add vanilla, almond milk and oil and whisk well
6. Pour into cupcake pan or a flat pan to make a slice
7. Place in 180C preheated oven
8. Bake for 25 minutes or till a skewer comes out clean.
To learn more about us at Dragonfly's Early Learning at Coolum Beac, go to
OR Call us on 07 5471 6500 to plan a visit or to talk to us. We would love to hear from you