20 Tips to Help Live a Healthy Life
Updated: Jul 29, 2019
We all want what is best for our family. Their future is in your hands. When children are small and their little bodies are growing, this is the time to take stock of what we are doing to promote good health for ourselves and them so that we can all be around for a long time.
When it comes to being healthy, there are so many rules—in fact, pretty hard to keep up. Don’t eat this, don’t drink that, do more of this, do less of that—it’s basically a never-ending list. So what should you actually take to heart when it comes to living a long, happy life?
Well, it’s actually fairly simple. Instead of focusing on the craziness of the health world ... go back to the basics.
These healthy living rules are nothing fancy, but following them will help both you and your family look and feel just as great in 50 years as you feel right this second.
Try this for yourself and apply to your growing family where ever possible.
Rules you should try to live by:
1. Don't eat foods that are packaged in any way ... eat fresh
2. Eat mostly plants.
3. Meditate every single day.
4. Focus on clean beauty.
5. Find a workout or activity you actually like doing—and stick with it.
6. Make eight hours of a sleep a priority. 7. Stop being afraid of carbs..... chooses wisely and avoid the “white stuff”
8. Drink eight glasses of water a day
9. Stop skipping breakfast
10. Stay active throughout the day. 11. Don’t be afraid of weights. Add some weight training to your day... it is good for you
12. Stop dieting. Eat foods that are going to make you feel good
13. Think of health long term not short term 14. Enjoy take away but rarely and make good food choices when you do
15. Always take the stairs
16. Get rid of the bad habits... they are never good for your body... you know what they are!
17. Stop saying “yes” to everything. Make sensible choices with your time
18. Always take your chosen health supplements every day
19. Make time for fun and adventure
20. Wear sunscreen every single day
Go to it. Look forward to a healthier family!
To learn more about us here at Dragonfly's Early Learning go to https://www.dragonflys.com.au/contact-us/
or call us on 07 5471 6500